Impossible Quiz Answers
Before you read the answers to the Impossible Quiz I would urge you to reconsider. It always seems like a good idea when you get stuck at something to take a sneaky peak at the solution but is that what you really want?
The below is a complete Impossible Quiz Walkthrough that will enable you to complete the quiz, but once you've cheated at this how do you know that won't open a floodgate to you cheatin at many other things in life?
Part of the satisfaction of completing something is knowing that you did it fairly and without assistance. If you look at the answers below why even bother playing?
Seriously, if you want to look go ahead but just remember nobody likes a cheater and in the end you're only cheating yourself out of the experience of completing the Impossible Quiz without looking at the solution!
Here Are The Answers You Big Cheater!
01. Four (Count the holes in the words "A Polo" rather than counting the ONE hole in an actual Polo mint)
02. No, but a tin can (An old joke...)
03. K.O. (O.K. backwards)
04. Click "The Answer" in the question
05. Go around the sides of the flash and back in the other side.
06. Shallots (Shallots are small onions, and as it's a square root, the answer must be smaller)
07. An Elephant (The largest thing in real life)
08. Click the tick that appears just below the S and E.
09. The 2nd "That one" (The second answer is pointing to the third box, which was the last question's answer.)
10. False Teeth (Choose Food = Chews Food)
11. n (The number 2 follows the word "December" first, and the letter 'n' follows second.)
12. Click the dot on the 'i' (it is the smallest blue dot there!)
13. F'taang (Well, they do kind of make that sound :p)
14. Torch (Lighter, as in visual light, not weight)
15. Type "Horse" using the letters (See, it's not that hard!)
16. H (Click the 7th letter of "The Alphabet")
17. Click the question number (24 - 7 =17)
18. The hammer (Hammer time!)
19. Blue, Orange, Green, Green, Yellow (BOGGY, as indicated on the easel.)
21. The first box. (Keep watching and the first box will flash green, while the others flash red.)
22. + 1 Skip (Skip to the next question!)
24. Click the 'V' in 'Lives' at the bottom of the screen. (Rub the mouse over the coloured box and it tells you what to do)
25. Shoe Polish
26. Arsefacey (This is the only made up name. All of the rest actually exist in the UK)
27. Go to 28 (If you get this one wrong, you'll go back to the question number you clicked on as well as losing a life)
28. Abundance (A bun dance!)
29. Egg Mayonnaise
30. Click the button without touching the green.
31. Woof. Woof. Woof. (Badly Drawn Dog's 'catchphrase'. Don't do anything and he'll give the answer away!)
32. Babycham and Human Faeces. (Babycham = Sham. Human Faeces = Poo. Simple!)
33. 7 (Ignore the picture. What you actually have to do is count the letters in the words "his hand"
34. Elephants don't like mice, so move the mouse outside the flash movie and let them enter the doorway!
35. Wait a few seconds and another button will appear. (It really is game over if you click the first button)
36. A walk (If a fly is named after what it can do, then if it didn't have wings it would have to walk... and therefore be called a walk... instead of a fly... you know? GAH!)
37. All the answers are correct.
38. Mary Rose (as in, Mary got up.)
39. Cylindrical Adventures (The character is from my Flash movie 'Cylindrical Adventures')
40. Right click and use the menu as a bridge across the pink gap.
41. Click the duck's afro. (It's the BEST bit!)
42. Click the 42nd 42 (Lolol, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
43. Tom Cruise
44. Put the jigsaw together and click inside the little circle. (You can just click the circle once you know where it is)
45. The second answer. (The question is something to do with Potatoes... can't remember now though)
46. OMGF U KILLS SONIKKU U BASTUD (The average review of 'Sonic Breaks his Neck' on Newgrounds)
47. Click the button
48. SNAAAAKE! (Metal Gear Solid reference. SNAAAAAKE!)
49. Splapp-me-do (Damn you all that spell it 'Slapp-me-do'!)
50. O.K. (and actually remember them - you'll need it later on)
51. Repeatedly click the Phlovomite and Spatulon until one wins. (The Spatulon ALWAYS wins. Because they're better!)
52. The third one. (Yes, I actually traced a carrot's leaves for that one. Oh, and the second thing is a troll. Remember those?)
53. ...but Pa might not. (Marmite sounds like Ma Might... so.... Pa might not!)
54. No, about 20cm off the ground. (Shanghai? = She hang high?)
55. A games console for wholemeal biscuits. (Digestive biscuits!)
56. You need to have remembered the colours from earlier! Click Blue, Red, Blue, Yellow.
57. Erm... one? (Count Count Dracula!)
58. Shepherd's Pie (Blood isn't really a food now, is it?)
59. Repeatedly click the black thing until he's charged his laser and destroys the bomb.
60. This question knows how you did in the last question, so really answer honestly! (If you fail the SHOOP DA WHOOP question at any time, this answer will be NO)
61. Thumbs up (The thumbs up emoticon on MSN Messenger comes up when you type (Y) Lololol.)
62. Click the moss. (Who ever typed the question has a lisp!)
63. Tasteless White Filth (It's true, you know)
64. Egg > 28 (Fanboyism = NO GOOD)
65. Click the word 'Largest' in the question.
66. Click the ! at the end of 'the world' (I told you it was the end of the world!)
67. A big hairy arsonist. (A big hairy arse on 'ist')
68. Stroke the cat with the mouse until the bar fills up. (The back, belly and head are strokable)
69. Lol, 69
70. Using its anus. (Obviously :p)
71. Click a box while it's green. (It's actually quite difficult to FAIL this one)
72. Look on the left hand side of the screen about half way down and about 1cm in. (Get it right and admire the lemur)
73. The second one. (It's the question mark that's exactly the same as the one in the question)
74. No one knows that. (There's 110 really)
75. When the fuse has been lit, click the 'Escape!' arrow that appears under the question number. You need to be QUITE fast! (Anyone who did this on their very first go is amazing)
76. Sugar, Honey, Honey. (From that song... 'Sugar Sugar' by the Archies)
77. Question 77
78. Four (All the answers here are answers from previous questions, but only 'Four' was a correct answer.)
79. Click the letter 'U' in the third answer. (The letter U is shaped like a horseshoe)
80. Filthy Romanians
81. Rub the rod with the mouse until lightning strikes it, then click the arrow that appears on the monitor.
82. Cut all the toenails by clicking them. (You have to be fast!)
83. National Dyslexic Assosiation. (Dyslexic joke!)
84. Do not touch the sides of the screen, or you'll have to restart the question! Avoid the asteriods, and look out for the shooting star which goes across the bottom of the screen. If you miss it first time, the whole thing loops so you have more than one chance. Also, look out for the two SKIPS which float by. You WILL need to collect them, as you'll need them later! (You CAN cheat with this, as with all of the "don't touch" questions. Just right click, and you're invincible)
85. I loved it! (I know you did! :p)
86. The Prince (The Prince of all Cosmos from the Katamari games. His sticky balls are Katamaris, you dirty pervert)
87. Click where the dot after the question number usually is. (It's the only question without one, apart from the Epic 10)
88. Repeatedly click until Eggman snaps Sonic's leg. (A scene from Sonic Breaks his Neck)
89. Blindness (Apparently dog poo can make you go blind if you smear it in your face. Can't say i've tried it, though)
90. Nonce (Nonce, as in... kiddy fiddler.)
91. Put the mouse just below the third hole on the left, and it will tear the paper. Continue tearing it across until it falls off. (Don't read the letter, it's a waste of time!)
92. Click the numbers on the people's heads in decending order. The order is 194, 27, 26, 14, 9, 3, 2.5, 1, 0.4 - Be quick, but take care. (The singing Mars is from a Flash movie of mine, and is singing 'What is the Light?' by the Flaming Lips.
93. Click and drag the bomb out of the way and click the button underneath it. (This question is based on the Christmas Sigworminator. The question number is dragable too.)
94. Don't do anything. The bomb is a dud. (Gotcha! :p)
95. Move the mouse out of the window and the cat will leave, revealing a button (Cat's LIKE mice! Don't forget that elephants don't, though)
96. A right mess. (Number 1, meaning PISS and Number 2 meaning POO. You know what I mean... It might be and English thing, though.)
97. 10+ times! (Let's face it. Unless you're a mental, this is bound to be true!)
98. Use the code from earlier again, but use the WORDS not the COLOURS. So, click the words Blue, Red, Blue, Yellow
99. Click the 'Next Question' sign when the traffic lights turn green.
100. Two (This time count the holes in the mints, rather than the letters.)
101. Type 'Chihuahua' using the letters. (Chihuahua is a right ARSE to spell)
102. Touch all the dots with the mouse before they vanish. Avoid the squares, and be QUICK! (Look out for the little square on its own!)
103. Search for Dennis the Square Tomato. He's above the 4th and 5th Skip, somewhere.
104. Click the Big Yellow Sad Moon. (The last one. Yellow doesn't have an opposite, therefore it stays the same.)
105. Type 'Banana' using the B in 'Gooseberry', the A in 'Apple' and the 2nd N in 'Nectarine'.
106. Stay on the road, and be careful... especially during the windy bit. Take the first of the 3 roads going up from the 2nd horizontal one. When you get to the end, click the yellow arrow that appears on the road.
107. When you put the mouse over one of the answers, a fake 'Game Over' screen comes up. Don't do anything, just wait and it will disappear. (If you click 'Try Again' on the fake Game Over screen, you WILL have to restart... so don't do it :p)
108. If you watch 'Lost' this should be easy. If you don't watch 'Lost', then you need to have remembered the numbers scrawled under the question in Question 50. Simply enter the numbers (with spaces) 4 8 15 16 23 42 and then press 'EXECUTE' before the timer counts down. (If you fail this question, you get to see a dramatic sequence of events. SYSTEM FAILURE! SYSTEM FAILURE! Hyroglyphics, and whatnot)
109. Repeatedly click Spidermonkey until he craps out an arrow. Click the arrow to go to the next question.
110. You need to have not used any of your skips to complete the final question. Simply click them to light up the circles, and you're done!
May I say that i'm very dissapointed in you for being a dirty big cheater and actually reading this far. Shame on you!
©2013 Impossible-Quiz.org - Game copyrights belong to their respective owners or authors.